Back-end Developer 🖥️
Life is 3-dimensional, and so is the future! At Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. 🏘️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team of 40 rockstars! 💥
About the job
As a Back-end Developer at Prompto, you:
- Have a big impact on the Prompto product by optimizing our user's experience and how we develop.
- Work together with your team to iterate on new features on the platform. 👊
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to challenge and improve on the status-quo.
- Analyse and tackle business problems like you're playing ping-pong. 🏓
- Learn, coach and grow as a team through cross-functional squads and knowledge sharing.
- Consists of talented and passionate product and software engineers. All team-players, always willing to help each other out and push each other forward to create an amazing product.
- We value open communication and we l❤️ve feedback. Retrospectives, blameless post-mortems, regular one-on-one meetings... are in our weekly routine.
Keep reading if you
- 🧬 Have the Prompto DNA: ambitious, open and always in for a laugh.
- Are hungry to learn and grow within your field of interest and talent.
- Like to get 💩 done: you're proactive, voice your opinions & ideas and take ownership.
What we offer in return for your awesomeness
- 🚀 High-impact position in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- Attractive salary package. 💰
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Awesome office in Ghent, right next to the Sint-Pieters station.
- 🏘️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.