Back-end Developer (Senior/Medior) 🖥️ Krakow
At Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. 🏘️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If you wanna join our upcoming office in Krakow: read on! If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team! 💥
Consists of talented and passionate product and software engineers. All team-players, always willing to help each other out and push each other forward to create an amazing product.
- We value open communication and we l❤️ve feedback. Retrospectives, blameless post-mortems, regular one-on-one meetings... are in our weekly routine.
- Being a team for us also means going for drinks occasionally to celebrate a successful release, or going out for lunch together (Buritto-Friday is holy!). 🍾 (pre- & post-Covid-19 😉)
- in-depth knowledge of RestFul API development
- knowledge of java 8
- experience with restful frameworks in java (Jersey 2, Spring…)
- experience with NoSQL databases (Google Datastore, MongoDB…)
- experience with ElasticSearch
- experience with git
Instant Plus point
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (App Engine, Datastore, Pub/Sub…)
- Knowledge of API security (JWT, authentication, certificates…)
- Develop scaleable RESTful API using Google App Engine (java 8)
- Convert user stories into features from start to finish (understand user needs, think out software design, implement, test…)
- Set up and maintain a NoSQL database (Google Datastore) and indexing service (ElasticSearch)
- Use & maintain external SaaS tools and services (subscriptions, mailing…)
- Set up and maintain security (authentication/authorisation/…)
- Be highly involved in the agile team flow (Scrumban)
Keep reading if you
- Are hungry to learn and grow within your field of interest and talent.
- Like to get 💩 done: you're proactive, voice your opinions & ideas and take ownership.
What we offer in return for your awesomeness
- 🚀 High-impact position in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- 💰 Attractive salary package including expense allowances, meal vouchers, pension plan, hospital insurance, eco vouchers & sectoral bonus.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote (* fully remote during Covid 19)
- Headquarters in Ghent, new office opening soon in Krakow!!
- 🏘️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.