Customer Success Manager 🙌
At Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. 🏘️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team of 40 rockstars! 💥
About your job
As a Customer Succes Manager at Prompto, you are thé link between our customers and the software. Your responsibilities include:
- 💭 Setting up a customer success process from scratch with the help of some of our most experienced employees.
- 💥 Onboarding new clients to make sure they get a flying start on the Prompto platform.
- 🤝 Acting as a trusted guide for them, ensuring they become Prompto experts and help train their teams so they can become ambassadors.
- ❓ Assisting our clients to grow their Prompto usage by giving support, workshops, presentations, webinars, ...
- 🔍 Identify renewal, expansion and up-selling opportunities.
- 💡 Share valuable customer feedback with our commercial and product teams so we can continuously improve our services.
About your team
As a Customer Success Manager you wil collaborate closely with the Heads of Sales, Marketing and Product, to ensure the best customer journey.
Everyone in the company is result-driven, customer-oriented but also team-loving. We give and receive constructive feedback to eachother, without losing that pinch of positive energy.
- 🧬 You have the Prompto DNA: ambitious, open and always in for a laugh.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar, customer-facing role.
- 200% customer-first mentality.
- 💪 Strrrrong communication skills. You're comfortable speaking to both decision makers and business users.
- You have the ability to connect with people in an open and trustworthy way.
- Good analytical skills as you’ll have to quickly understand users needs.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
What we offer
- 🚀 High-impact position in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- 💰 Attractive salary package including meal vouchers, pension plan, hospital insurance, eco vouchers & sectoral bonus.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Awesome office in Ghent, right next to the Sint-Pieters station.
- 🏘️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.