Product Designer – fulltime 🖥️
At Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. 🏘️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team of 20 rockstars! 💥
About the job
As a Product Designer at Prompto, you:
- Have a big impact on the company products by shaping the future of our next product rollouts.
- Work together with your team to iterate on new products or features on the platform. 👊
- Analyse and tackle business problems like you’re playing ping-pong. 🏓
- Learn, coach and grow as a team through cross-functional squads and knowledge sharing.
- Experience with wireframing & prototyping tools (Framer, Figma, Invision, …)
- Be able to apply the design thinking framework to your everyday work.
- Ability to work with clients & product team to understand user needs and communicate this to developers & stakeholders.
Experience with the following topics will earn you bonus points
- Organizing product workshops (e.g. Design sprint, lightning jam)
- Real estate sales
- Manufacturing software or fulfillment workflows
- 3D , VR
- Cross-platform deployment.
- Work with Clients & stakeholders to understand user problems.
- Analyze business case & determine key value for a product.
- Define user journey and all its interactions.
- Wireframe and mock possible solutions .
- Organize communication with clients, stakeholders, product team & developers.
- Flesh out requirements & do proper handover to developers in Jira or similar.
- Work with the technical team to ensure viability of proposed solutions.
- Define & track metrics necessary for future product improvements.
- Work on user onboarding together with the CS & Marketing team.
What we offer
- 🚀 High-impact positions in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- 💰 Attractive salary packages.
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote (fully remote during Covid19)
- Headquarters in Ghent, right next to the Dampoort station.
- 🏘️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.