VP of Engineering 🖥️
At Prompto we're revolutionizing the way real estate is sold. 🏘️ Our software leaves dull 2D floor plans behind, and offers full interactive experiences. Prospective buyers can now literally take a walk in their personalized future home, increasing the likelihood of buying the property by 23%. ↗️
As one of the leading proptech companies in the world, we aim for the stars. With headquarters in Ghent, Belgium, we are expanding internationally at a fast pace. If #innovation, #technology and #realestate make your heart beat faster: don't think twice and join our team of 40 rockstars! 💥
About the job
As the VP of Engineering at Prompto, you:
- Have a big impact on the Prompto product by managing our software development team, making sure we can deliver a great product.
- Work closely together with the management team to determine the company vision and goals 👊
- Are an agile coach, and improve our process to challenge and improve the way we work in our cross-functional squads
- Are the #1 technical guru and help the team grow through coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Are the lead software architect. You are driven to create a sustainable and scalable long-term technical vision.
- Evaluate staff needs, recruit new team members and evaluate the people in your team
- Consists of talented and passionate product and software engineers. All team-players, always willing to help each other out and push each other forward to create an amazing product.
- We value open communication and we l❤️ve feedback. Retrospectives, blameless post-mortems, regular one-on-one meetings... are in our weekly routine.
- Being a team for us also means going for drinks occasionally to celebrate a successful release, or going out for lunch together (Buritto-Friday is holy!). 🍾
Keep reading if you
- 🧬 Have the Prompto DNA: ambitious, open and always in for a laugh.
- Have strong people management skills, you are a top notch communicator and are able to motivate people.
- Have a strong technical knowledge and background. You are able to keep a high-level view of the entire technology stack, but can get into the details when you need to.
- Have a solid understanding of the Agile (Kanban/scrum) and Lean philosophy
- Are able to handle a bit of chaos, bring direction and clarity to team
- Like to get 💩 done: you're proactive, voice your opinions & ideas and take ownership.
What we offer in return for your awesomeness
- 🚀 High-impact position in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Informal atmosphere with a young, ambitious crew.
- Attractive salary package including a company car, fuel card, smartphone + mobile subscription, expense allowances, meal vouchers, pension plan, hospital insurance, eco vouchers & sectoral bonus. 💰
- Flexible hours and possibilities to work (partially) remote.
- Awesome office in Ghent, right next to the Sint-Pieters station.
- 🏘️ The opportunity to shake up the future of the real estate market with an innovative product.